- Make sure you have the latest update for your CoPilot app installed (check your App Store app for app updates)
- Single region apps (eg UK & Ireland) will get the map update automatically
- CoPilot GPS, North America, Europe and Western Europe apps: you'll need to download the latest maps via WiFi (see below for details)
Android & Windows Phone 8
- Make sure you have the latest update for your CoPilot app installed.
- Download the maps via WiFi (see below for details)
Download the maps via WiFi
- Select MyCoPilot in the app
- Select My Maps
- Select your map region (e.g. Europe)
- Tap Continue on the pop-up dialog box to begin the download
- Once you have completed downloading the maps, they are stored on your device as usual, so you can still use CoPilot without mobile or Internet connection and roaming charges when travelling abroad.